Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Few Finished Projects


As promised, here are my projects that I finished on my "retreat" weekend. First up is a little quilt from this wonderful book. I am not sure why I fell in love with the colors green and pink. I have neither one of those colors in my house. I had the little quilt pieced and had been toting it back and forth to stitch and bitch for months. I guess I was doing more bitching than stitching or I would have finished it much earlier!
Then I worked on a cute little spring table topper. I usually am not too keen on applique, but I love chicks! I finished the button hole stitch on it this afternoon.
Besides these little projects, I got my sewing room cleaned up AGAIN this weekend. Did some small sewing/mending projects, which I hate. Finished up a little hat for the baby. Just need him to try it on in the morning to see if it fits!

2 comments:

  1. Nice finishes - I really like the chicks! Thanks for sharing. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects!! Especially the table topper!
    Karen & the Hounds

    ReplyDelete